ERGO SuperLite™ Modular M-LOK™ Free Float Rail System
$186.00 – $227.00
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular Free Float M-LOK™ Rail System is designed to create a clean and sleek profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction.
9″ Version Weighs 7.8 ounces
12″ Version Weighs 9.2 ounces
15″ Version Weighs 10.6 ounces
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular M-LOK Rail System, M-LOK™ slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers (4332-4PK).
- 100% Made in the USA. 6061-T6 construction
- Type III Hard-coat black anodized finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- M-LOK™ design accepts Ergo and all other M-LOK™ compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort and style
- Sleek 1.8” outside and a 1.37” inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Available in 12”, and 15” lengths
- Made to Magpul™ M-LOK™ specifications
INSTALLATION (Download instructions by clicking here)
1 3/16” Crowfoot wrench
3/32” Allen Wrench
1. Clean and inspect upper receiver, barrel and barrel nut.
2. Place receiver in proper vise block.
3. Coat threads with grease or anti seize compound.
4. Install barrel into receiver. Be sure to align indexing pin with slot in upper receiver.
5. Slip barrel nut over barrel and thread onto upper receiver hand tight.
6. Using your 1 3/16” Crowfoot wrench, torque nut to 30-50
ft-lbs. Check alignment of gas tube hole in upper receiver. You
may need to loosen and tighten nut once or twice to get proper
alignment and torque.
7. Install gas tube and gas block, per proper instructions.
8. Slip handguard over barrel and gas block.
9. Align screw holes in handguard with holes in barrel nut.
10. Start all screws before tightening any of them. We recommend blue thread locking compound.
11. Make sure everything is aligned properly and installed correctly.
12. Tighten all screws.
13. Enjoy your new, state of the art handguard.
|Dimensions||10 x 2.5 x 16 in|
9", 12", 15"