6061 T6 Construction, Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodized. CNC machined lightweight one piece free float design. Aluminum barrel nut allows mounting of up to 1” diameter barrels.
9" Version Weighs 8 ounces
12" Version Weighs 11 ounces
15" Version Weighs 14 ounces
- M-LOK design to accept Ergo and all other M-LOK™ accessories
- Aluminum Barrel Nut included
- Accepts Ergo WedgeLok®; Rail Covers
- Full length, scalloped Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- 1.8” inside diameter to accept most suppressors
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc…)
- Uses standard barrel nut wrench
Made in the USA. Made to Magpul™ M-LOK™ specificationsFor best installation, we suggest using the 3/32 Wrench Purchase Replacement Screws
- 100% Made in the USA. 6061-T6 construction
- Steel Barrel Nut included
- Type III Hard-coat black anodized finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- M-LOK™ design accepts Ergo and all other M-LOK™ compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort and style
- Sleek 1.8” outside and a 1.37” inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Available in 12”, and 15” lengths
- Made to Magpul™ M-LOK™ specifications
M-LOK // KEYMOD // PICATINNY
Add features and functionality to your handguard with ERGO accessories. From vertical forward grips (VFG) to hand stops/barricade stops.
Picatinny rails allow for many ERGO accessories to be installed in seconds. Browse our catalog.
M-LOK accessories fit securely into slots for added functionality where you need it most.
Keymod slots allow for many ERGO upgrades to be installed quickly in the field. ERGO offers most accessories in both Keymod and M-LOK.
SIGN UP FOR THE
Be the first to learn of new products, specials, and sales.