ERGO M-LOK® MODULAR FREE FLOAT RAIL SYSTEM
$165.00 – $196.25
Comes standard with a 3-pack of M-LOK™ or KeyMod™ Rail covers in black and an 18 slot ladder in black for the Picatinny Rail.
6061 T6 Construction, Type III Black Hard-Coat Anodized. CNC machined lightweight one piece free float design. Aluminum barrel nut allows mounting of up to 1” diameter barrels.
9″ Version Weighs 8 ounces
12″ Version Weighs 11 ounces
15″ Version Weighs 14 ounces
- M-LOK design to accept Ergo and all other M-LOK™ accessories
- Aluminum Barrel Nut included
- Accepts Ergo WedgeLok®; Rail Covers
- Full length, scalloped Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- 1.8” inside diameter to accept most suppressors
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc…)
- Uses standard barrel nut wrench
Made in the USA
Made to Magpul™ M-Lok™ specifications
INSTALLATION (Download instructions by clicking here)
USGI barrel nut wrench
3/32” Allen Wrench
1. Clean and inspect upper receiver, barrel and barrel nut.
2. Place receiver in proper vise block.
3. Coat threads with grease or anti seize compound.
4. Install barrel into receiver. Be sure to align indexing pin with slot in upper receiver.
5. Slip barrel nut over barrel and thread onto upper receiver hand tight.
6. Using a standard USGI barrel nut wrench, torque nut to 30-50
ft-lbs. Check alignment of gas tube hole in upper receiver. You
may need to loosen and tighten nut once or twice to get proper
alignment and torque.
7. Install gas tube and gas block, per proper instructions.
8. Slip handguard over barrel and gas block.
9. Align screw holes in handguard with holes in barrel nut.
10. Start all screws before tightening any of them. We recommend blue thread locking compound.
11. Make sure everything is aligned properly and installed correctly.
12. Tighten all screws.
13. Enjoy your new, state of the art handguard.
|Dimensions||10 × 2.5 × 16 in|
9", 12", 15"