ERGO .750 LOW-PRO GAS BLOCK
The Ergo 4821 .750 Low Profile Gas Block is designed to fit under the Ergo Modular and SuperLite™ Rail System, as well as most other manufacturer’s free float handguards.
- CNC machined 4140 chromoly steel
- Black Nitride/Melonite Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) finish
- Chamfered edge, slip on fit
- Weighs 2oz
- Fits under most free float handguards
- USA made steel & Machined in the USA
- Internal Diameter 0.750
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins (roll‑pin NOT included)
**It is recommended that the barrel be dimpled for the set screws to achieve the most robust barrel to gas block fit**
- Loosen the set screws and slide the gas block assembly onto the barrel with the hole for the gas tube facing the receiver.
- If using a standard handguard with the metal handguard end-cap, slide the gas block all the way on until it hits the end-cap. If you are using a free-float handguard, do not push the gas block against the shoulder of the barrel. You must leave a .025”-.035” gap between the shoulder of the barrel and the gas block for proper alignment of the gas port in the barrel and gas block.
- Be certain that the top of the gas block is in alignment with the gas tube hole timing at the 12 o’clock position in relation to the barrel and receiver. A suggested way to do this is to look down the barrel and receiver at the gas block, checking for alignment.
- When the desired alignment is achieved, lightly tighten down one of the set screws to maintain timing during final set screw installation.
- Removed the other set screw and apply a high temperature thread locking compound to the threads only. Re-install the set screw with the thread locking compound into the gas block and tighten to 30-32 in/lbs using a 3/32 hex key.
- Remove the other set screw, apply thread locking compound, re-install in to gas block, and tighten to 30-32in/lbs using a 3/32 hex key.
- Check gas block alignment and the set screws torque one final time.
- Install the gas tube into the receiver/barrel/gas block assembly. Ensure that the hole for the gas port is facing towards the barrel/gas port.
- Align roll pin hole in the gas tube with the roll pin hole in the gas block.
- Install the roll pin into the gas block.
**The gas tube can be installed into the gas block before the installation of the gas block onto the barrel**
|Dimensions||20 × 1 × 5 in|