- Integrated/angled/sloped cheek weld for shooting accuracy
- Fits mil-spec tubes
- Made from Reinforced Polymer that is impact/temperature/chemical resistant
- Innovative low profile ambidextrous trigger
- 2-Web sling attachment points
- QD attachment is included
- Non-slip checkered back
- Easy installation in seconds
- Weigh less than 7 ounces
- Matte anti-reflective finish
ERGO MSR ADJUSTABLE STOCK
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Made tough, made for Life.
Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA
Adjustable stock for mil-spec tubes.
For best installation, we suggest using the 3/32 Wrench
SKU: 4921 Categories: AR-10, AR-10 Buttstocks, AR-15, AR-15 Buttstocks, Black Friday 22, Gun Parts
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
ERGO F93 PRO STOCK® BUTTPAD$13.75
ERGO PICTOOL$5.99 – $8.99
ERGO DOUBLE SLING LOOP SHOTGUN END PLATE, MOSSBERG 500/590$25.99
ERGO F93 PRO STOCK® STRIKE PLATE$17.75
A quick and easy upgrade to the OEM GI collapsible stock. I will compare it to the milspec since that’s what this is designed to replace:
– The stock is made of a really nice and tough polymer that feels much better than some of the mil-spec stocks I’ve handled.
– The trigger adjustment bar being out of the way is a huge improvement that keeps things slim but also prevents unintentional stock adjusting.
– QD sling mount is also a nice modern addition that is lacking on the GI stock.
Love how slim the profile is and almost no opportunity to snag on gear.
– Back of the stock is nicely checkered and stippled, won’t slip on your shoulder but also won’t drag on clothing or gear like a rubber padded back can.
– Just a small additional bit of cheekrest is built in, so it is more ergonomic as far as cheekweld goes than the milspec.
Overall a really nice aftermarket that retains the aesthetics of the GI stock but adds loads of functionality and improved quality.