ERGO AR-15/M16 BOLT CARRIER GROUP (BCG)
The ERGO AR15/M16 Bolt Carrier Group is mil-spec M16 with forward assist serrations. Everything is Melonite coated (black nitride) except the extractor (phosphate) and the firing pin (chrome).
All parts are made, coated and assembled in the United States of America.
- True Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chromed
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit
- Bolt Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Black Nitride (except extractor)
- Extractor: 4340 Steel , Manganese Phosphate coated
- Mil Spec Extractor Spring and O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 100% Made and Assembled in the USA
- Bolt: 9310 material, shot peened, MPI tested and hard engraved